The cult-favorite, bestselling NARS Blush delivers a weightless, natural-looking rush of cheek color in matte, satin, and shimmering finishes.
Superfine micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable and buildable application to deliver a natural wash of color to every skin tone.
Basically, you need to know Nars. The cool, cosmetic brand encourages self-expression and individuality through their highly-pigmented palettes and saturated shades. Makeup artist and photographer, François Nars, created this high-end label to contour the line between fashion and beauty. Women worldwide and beauty industry insiders alike come together to celebrate this unapologetically bold brand.Shop Nars
- Use a brush to apply Blush to the apples of the cheek. Sweep any excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
- For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheeks.
- For bolder shades, use a small amount of product and gently blend onto apple of cheek to create a wash of color.
- For softer shades, start with a small amount of product and build to desired intensity.
- Soft shades are a great tool for blending and diffusing other blush shades
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol